Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Assignment day

For those of us that left Ft. Bliss on Friday, we all got a job assignment today. With not much fanfare, the area manager came in to our paperwork morning and gave them to us. He talked about openings and need to fill, before meeting other requests ( like mine were the site supervisor had asked for me but other slots had to be filled first) and then almost to the man, we were surprised with where we will go to work. I was the first on the list and he told me I would be staying in Kuwait.

It was a major let-down because I have always disliked the weather here and thought that the work that is here is not very meaningful. Oh well as they say, as of 6:30 tomorrow morning I will be officially attached to Camp Arifjan Kuwait. No idea what that actually means, yet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?