Monday, October 02, 2006

 

Taking it easy

I had a couple strange experiences this week. First, I was riding by the Detention Center ( Stockaid or Brig or Prison, which ever name applies, I'm not sure) its very close to the flightline down a small side road. There was 3 guys dressed in bright orange jumpsuits surounded by MPs walking towards the flightline. The guys had painted over goggles and hearing muffs on and ofcourse leg and hand cuffs. They were going one way and I went by going the other. I thought best not to get my camara out and record the moment.

Second, on a lighter note, I saw a gold colored H2 Hummer with California license plates on it going down our main street today. It was a very nice looking Hummer, like you would see cruising around L.A. What a strange place for sure.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?