Tuesday, January 22, 2008

 

Legos Nigeria Airport


The Lagos airport is usually just a mess. This is the international terminal attached to the same runways as the domestic terminal and a military terminal and even a cargo terminal. When I flew in from Warri a car had to pick me up from the domestic terminal and take me to this terminal which is about a 15 minute drive around the outside of the same airport. The airport has no way for people to do it on their own except to trust a taxi, which no one advises.

I left Warri at 10:45 am on Friday and got home at 7 pm on Saturday ( which is 3 am on Sunday Nigerian time ) so effectively my travel time was around 41 hours on the road so to speak. I am still winding down.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?