Friday, January 02, 2009

 

Lagos Airport

I flew in on Sunday morning after the all night flight and a company driver took me to the Domestic side of the airport to catch my flight to Warri. The flight had been canceled, so I had to call the driver back and get to the company compound to spend the night and get a flight for the next day. I showed up to the airport at 10am for the 11 am flight which was delayed until 3pm.

I took this picture out the window at the Domestic terminal looking out to the Nigerian Air Force part of the airport. All they have are some cargo C-130, probably ex-US Air Force planes. The Lagos airport is very big with 2 runways, but all the terminals are spread out, it usually takes about 15 minutes by car to go from the international terminal around to the domestic terminal.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?