Tuesday, June 23, 2009

 

Road Trip

Susan and I and my Mom and Val went to Coeur d' Alene Idaho for the weekend so we could attend the memorial for my uncle. My Moms younger Brother. We left on Friday and came back Sunday.

This bridge is part of Interstate 90 that is over part of CdA lake. It was held up for many years because the road went through winter Eagle nesting ground. I don't think any eagles were harmed in taking this picture.

For as long as I have been traveling up Interstate 15, I've wanted to take a picture of this railroad bridge near the border of Idaho and Montana on Monida Pass.

Comments:
cool travels!


Ter-ibble Lil KnuckleHeads, Life, & Everything Else
 
Yay! It was a good road trip! I'm glad we made a couple stops along the way and took extra pictures! Thanks for the fun!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?